Home for disabled people is composed as follows:
- Fitted kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, washing machine, oven, ceramic hob with 4 burners, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, crockery and cooking utensils, iron and ironing board.
- Comfortable living room with a dining table and 6 chairs, a sofa, a flat screen TV 21 inch with integrated DTT, a coffee table. A very large window illuminate the living room.
- 2 rooms : 1 bedroom of 11 m² with 2 twin beds 90 * 200 (suitable for wheelchairs) and a room of 11 m² with 1 bunk beds 90 * 190 and a single bed. Each of these 2 bedroom has a closet.
- Bathroom with a basin for the passage of wheelchairs, shower with Italian tray equipped with a retractable seat and grab bars and an adapted toilet and also equipped with a handrail.
- All switches and sockets are positioned so that a wheelchair can use them without problems.
- The dishwasher is stored in the lower cabinets in the kitchen.
- A parking space is provided in the appropriate shared parking at Residence: We also allow wheelchair users to approach the house with their vehicle as well as leave their car parked near the house.
Each cottage enjoys an open garden of 300 m² and a terrace of 20 m². There is a garden (table and 2 benches) and 2 chairs to relax.
That home is heated with a boiler thermo-dynamic individual.
Rates and options
Price for one week (7 nights) from 630 € (prices 2023)
Find all the services available when booking.